We all have things to say and stories to share. Here are some of our podcasts to enjoy! Available everywhere!
Thriving Thru Menopause is a podcast that unlocks all the facets of this time of life. Hosted by author and educator Clarissa Kristjansson, this weekly show features people from diverse backgrounds sharing candidly their own journeys. In addition, we have health experts, activists, and authors from around the globe, to explore stories, bust myths, and offer evidence-based advice.
The Magnificent Midlife Podcast celebrates, champions and empowers women in midlife and beyond. Hosted by Rachel Lankester. We challenge the status quo and bash those negative stereotypes about being an older woman. We’re not over the hill or on a downward slope. We’re just getting started!
- The Magic Of Menopause With Darcey Steinke
- Staying Fit And Healthy Through Menopause With Tania Dalton
- Menopause Whilst Black With Karen Arthur
I'm Ann Marie McQueen, a Canadian-born, Middle East-residing, perimenopausing journalist. I'm also founder of Hotflash Inc, a platform to inform, entertain and encourage the global perimenoposse. I'm here reminding you that while nothing about this peri/menopause transition is easy, it is going somewhere good.
- 11 Lessons About Menopause + Midlife For 2023
- Amy Fleming Is Way Too Young For Menopause But It's Happening Anyway
- Jennifer Harrington Doesn't Want You To Start At The End Of Perimenopause
Life - An Inside Job, hosted by Kate Codrington, will help you nourish your inner world and make it a great place to hang out, so your outer world can become more fun, meaningful and satisfying. I chat with fascinating teachers, creatives, therapists and ordinary people who use their interior experience to change their outer world.
- Jess Glenny On Autistic Menopause
- Inside Perimenopause Creativity with Laura Graham
- Inside Emotional Challenges with the Menopause Sisters
This podcast is about health education with an emphasis on reproductive health. We do not cover these topics enough in school or beyond. Professor Joyce Harper and her guests want to give you the tools to empower you to live a healthy, happy and fulfilled life.
Everything women’s health in under 15 minutes by an experienced naturopathic doctor and bestselling author of the books Period Repair Manual and Hormone Repair Manual. Simple explanations for topics such as PCOS, endometriosis, hormonal birth control, perimenopause, and more.
Don't Ignore The Elephant: talking about the stuff that no one else will. Honest conversations about things that embarrass or scare us. Hosted by Dr Liz O’Riordan, the breast surgeon with breast cancer.
- Jane Garvey: Divorce Is Not A Dirty Word
- Kathryn Mannix: What Happens When We Die
- Samantha Evans: How To Get Sex And Intimacy Back In Your Life